SOLD OUT! Discovery Camp: Bird of a Feather (Ages 9-12)
July 11 @ 9:00 am - July 15 @ 4:00 pm
Birds of a feather flock to Tifft Nature Preserve! Let’s investigate real bird biofacts, from owl feathers and hawk feet to hummingbird eggs and nests, and search for live birds throughout the Preserve. (activities adapted appropriately for each age group)
Cost: $290 (BMS Members save 10%)
Early Bird Discount: Register by May 1 to save 5% per camper per week. Early bird discount will be combined with 10% off member discount if applicable.
- All camps run 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Campers must have completed kindergarten
- Registration, immunization form, and payment required at least two (2) weeks prior to each session
- Campers are asked to bring a bagged lunch (daily snack provided)
- LATE PICK-UP: 4:30 – 5:30 p.m.; $9 per 30 minutes per day (must be arranged at time of booking)