SOLD OUT! Discovery Camp: Jewels of the Sky (Ages 5-8)
August 15 @ 9:00 am - August 19 @ 4:00 pm
Iridescent hummingbirds, bright butterflies, and golden-colored bees all take to the sky to help our native flowers and fruits to grow. Investigate these great pollinators and the science behind what they do. (activities adapted appropriately for each age group)
Cost: $290 (BMS Members save 10%)
Early Bird Discount: Register by May 1 to save 5% per camper per week. Early bird discount will be combined with 10% off member discount if applicable.
- All camps run 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Campers must have completed kindergarten
- Registration, immunization form, and payment required at least two (2) weeks prior to each session
- Campers are asked to bring a bagged lunch (daily snack provided)
- LATE PICK-UP: 4:30 – 5:30 p.m.; $9 per 30 minutes per day (must be arranged at time of booking)