- This event has passed.
SOLD OUT! Discovery Camp: That’s Gross! (Ages 9-12)
July 26, 2021 - July 30, 2021
Nature is fantastically gross at times. Animals poop, plants rot, bones remain, and dirt is everywhere! Become a Nature Gross-ologist and explore the smelliest, slimiest, and yuckiest parts of nature first hand.
Ages: 9-12 (Adventurers)
Cost: $280 (BMS Members save 10%)
Early Bird Discount: Register by May 12 to save 5% per camper per week. Early bird discount will be combined with 10% off member discount if applicable.
- All camps run 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Campers must have completed kindergarten
- Registration, immunization form, and payment required at least two (2) weeks prior to each session
- Campers are asked to bring a bagged lunch (daily snack provided)
- LATE PICK-UP: 4:30 – 5:30 p.m.; $9 per 30 minutes per day (must be arranged at time of booking)
- Please review COVID-19 guidelines at tifft.org