Birds on the Niagara
January 25 - January 26
Discover the amazing stories of the birds that call the Niagara River Corridor home.
The inaugural celebration kicks off on Friday night at Tifft Nature Preserve with a presentation “Why WNY is a Big Deal in the Birding World” and guided owl prowl by local birding experts. FREE guided walks and spotting stations, from Lewiston to Buffalo on Saturday, with special guest speakers and workshops.
ALL are welcome – no birding experience necessary!
Cost: FREE! Advance registration encouraged for individual events:
- “Why WNY Is a Big Deal in the Bird World” Panel Discussion (January 25 at Tifft Nature Preserve)
- Owl Prowl with Chuck Rosenberg and Tom Kerr (January 25 at Tifft Nature Preserve)
- Birding for Families Guided Walk. 10 a.m. (January 26 at Tifft Nature Preserve)
- Birding for Families Guided Walk. 12 p.m. (January 26 at Tifft Nature Preserve)
- Birds of the Niagara Keynote Speaker Twan Leenders (January 26 at Niagara University)
More details on the Facebook event page.