VISITOR CENTER HOURS:
To maintain a safe atmosphere during Scout workshops, we have adjusted our Scout program offerings for the 2020-2021 school year! Individual troops may register for a private badge workshop at a mutually agreed upon date and time. Two hour Virtual Scout Workshops through Zoom with hands-on material Kits are also available. Please email [email protected]
Available Badge Programs
- Daisy Earth and Sky Journey- $10 per scout
- Brownie Bugs Badge- $10 per scout
- Brownie WOW Journey- $12 per scout
- Junior Animal Habitats Badge- $10 per scout
- Junior Get Moving Journey- $12 per scout
- Cadette Eco Trekker Badge- $12 per scout
- Cadette Tree Badge- $12 per scout
- Cadette Breathe Journey- $15 per scout
- Senior Sow What? Journey- $15 per scout
For more information or to reserve a time, please contact Tifft at 716.825.6397 or [email protected] For the safety of our staff and guests, masks will be required at all times during the program by scouts, parents, leaders, facilitators and volunteers. A maximum of 25 total, including scouts and leaders/parents and the minimum is eight scouts or payment of the equivalent.
While our Boy Scout and Overnight programs are currently on hold, stay tuned for additional program offerings! Looking for a troop outing but not interested in one of the Journeys listed above? Check out our Exclusive Guided Nature Experiences!
Click here to view our cancellation policy.