Discovery Camp: Beaks, Tweets & Feathers (Ages 3-5)
August 20 - August 22
This camp is for the birds! Together we’ll search for real birds on the ground, in the trees, and up in the sky. We’ll explore feathers and flight, what it means to eat like a bird, and learn how to “tweet.”
Ages: 3-5 (Discoverers)
In our NEW early childhood classroom and in the great outdoors at Tifft, our Discoverer group is a great starting place for tiny campers to explore nature. Discoverers meet three days a week for outdoor exploration, hands-on activities, free play and take home projects. Afternoon quiet time is built into the schedule for those that need a little rest to get through the day.
- All camps run 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Campers ages 3-5 must be toilet trained (no Pull-Ups)
- Campers ages 5-7 must have completed kindergarten
- Registration with payment required at least two (2) weeks prior to each session
- Campers are asked to bring a bagged lunch (daily snack provided)
- LATE PICK-UP: 4:30 – 5:30 p.m.; $8 per 30 minutes per day (must be arranged at time of booking)