SOLD OUT: Discovery Camp: Wilderness Survival/Leave No Trace (Ages 3-5)
August 14 @ 9:00 am - August 18 @ 4:00 pm
Enter the wilderness for a pretend adventure in search of shelter, food, fire-building materials, and animal clues. Practice camping skills, fishing, and more in the great outdoors! Leave No Trace Principles will be explored this week. (activities adapted appropriately for each age group)
Price: $310 per camper (BMS Members save 10%)
Early Bird Discount: Register by May 1 to save 5% per camper per week. Early bird discount will be combined with 10% off member discount if applicable.
- All camps run 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Campers must be toiled trained (No Pull-Ups)
- Registration, health form, immunization form, and payment required at least two (2) weeks prior to each session
- Campers are asked to bring a bagged lunch (daily snack provided, no refrigeration provided)
- LATE PICK-UP: 4:30 – 5:30 p.m.; $12 per 30 minutes per day (must be arranged at time of booking)
- • Scholarship Applications available at tifft.org
- Ages 3-5 (children entering preschool to K)
- Ages 5-8 (children entering grades 1 to 2)
- Ages 8-10 (children entering grades 3 to 5)